Professor & Chairman,
Department of Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering, Ming Chi University of Technology.
- Catalyst technology
- Air pollutant sampling, analysis and control
- Resource recovery
- Synthesis of adsorptive
- Ph.D. - Department of Environmental Engineering, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan, 2002
- B.S. - Department of Environmental Engineering, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan, 1998
- Journal of Hazardous Material
- Chemical Engineering Journal
- Energy & Fuels
- Environmental Science & Technology
- Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association
- Applied Surface Science
- Thermochimica Acta
- Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering
- Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers
- Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety
- Journal of Environmental Sciences
- Catalysis Surveys from Asia
- Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods
- Sustainable Environment Research
- ACS Omega
- Journal of Hydrogen Energy
- 2012 International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection (ICEEP 2012)
- International Conference on Material Technology and Environmental Engineering (MTEE 2015)
- Journal of International Cooperation
- Journal of Environmental Management
Peer Reviewed Articles
- Zhen-Shu Liu, Po-Wen Chen*, Jung-Yu Wang, Tai-Chen Kuo (2017, Aug). Assessment of cellular mutagenicity of Americano coffees from popular coffee chains, Journal of Food Protection, 80(9), 1489-1495.
- Po-Wen Chen*, Zhen-Shu Liu, Tai-Chen Kuo, Min-Chi Hsieh, Zhe-Wei Li (2017, March). Prebiotic effects of bovine lactoferrin on specific probiotic bacteria, Biometals, 30, 237-248.
- Po-Wen Chen, Zhen-Shu Liu*, Min-Jie Wun, Tai-Chen Kuo (2016, Nov). Cellular Mutagenicity and Heavy Metal Concentrations of Leachates Extracted from the Fly and Bottom Ash Derived from Municipal Solid Waste Incineration, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 13, 1078-1087.
- Zhen-Shu Liu, Chiou-Liang Lin*, Tsung-Jen Chang, Wang-Chang Weng (2016, Jan). Waste-gasification efficiency of a two-stage fluidized-bed gasification system. Waste Management, 48, 250-256. (SCI).
- Po-Wen Chen, Zhen-Shu Liu*, Min-Jie Wun, Cai-Ling Ran (2015, Apr). Evaluating the mutagenicity of leachates obtained from the bottom ash of a municipal solid waste incinerator by using a Salmonella reverse mutation assay. Chemosphere, 124, 70-76. (SCI). NSC 101-2221-E-131-028-MY3.
- Zhen-Shu Liu*, Yu-Hui Peng, Chun-Yi Huang, Ming-Jui Hung (2015, Feb). Application of thermogravimetry and differential scanning calorimetry for the evaluation of CO2 adsorption on chemically modified adsorbents. Thermochimica Acta, 602, 8-14. (SCI). NSC 99-2221-E-131-017.
- Zhen-Shu Liu*, Wen-Kai Li, Ming-Jui Hung (2014, Aug). Simultaneous removal of sulfur dioxide and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from incineration flue gas using activated carbon fibers. Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 64(9), 1038-1044. (SCI). NSC 96-2211-E-131-019-MY3.
- Yu-Hsiang Cheng*, Chung-Wen Liao, Zhen-Shu Liu, Chuen-Jinn Tsai, Hsing-Cheng Hsi (2014, Jun). A size-segregation method for monitoring the diurnal characteristics of atmospheric black carbon size distribution at urban traffic sites. Atmospheric Environment, 90, 78-86. (SCI).
- Zhen-Shu Liu*, Wen-Kai Li, Chun-Yi Huang (2014, May). Synthesis of mesoporous silica materials from municipal solid waste incinerator bottom ash. Waste Management, 34(5), 893-900. (SCI). NSC 101-2221-E-131-028-MY3.
- Zhen-Shu Liu, Tzu-Huan Peng, Chiou-Liang Lin* (2014, Feb). Impact of CaO and CaCO3 addition on agglomeration/defluidization and heavy metal emission during waste combustion in fluidized-bed. Fuel Processing Technology, 118, 171-179. (SCI).
- Zhen-Shu Liu*, Yu-Hui Peng, Wen-Kai Li (2014, Jan). Effects of activated carbon fiber-supported metal oxide characteristics on toluene removal. Environmental Technology, 35(12), 1499-1507. (SCI). NSC 96-2211-E-131-019-MY3.
- Chiou-Liang Lin, Yu-Hsiang Cheng, Zhen-Shu Liu*, Jian-Yuan Chen (2013, Aug). Adsorption and oxidation of high concentration toluene with activated carbon fibers. Journal of Porous Materials, 20(4), 883-889. (SCI). NSC 96-2211-E-131-019-MY3.
- Zhen-Shu Liu*, Jian-Yuan Chen, Yu-Hui Peng (2013, Jul). Activated carbon fibers impregnated with Pd and Pt catalysts for toluene removal. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 256-257, 49-55. (SCI). NSC 96-2211-E-131-019-MY3.
- Yu-Hsiang Cheng*, Zhen-Shu Liu, Jhih-Wei Yan (2012, Oct). Comparisons of PM10, PM2.5, Particle Number, and CO2 Levels inside Metro Trains between Traveling in Underground Tunnels and on Elevated Tracks. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 12(5), 879-891. (SCI).
- Zhen-Shu Liu, Tzu-Huan Peng, Chiou-Liang Lin* (2012, Mar). Effects of bed material size distribution, operating conditions and agglomeration phenomenon on heavy metal emission in fluidized bed combustion process. Waste Management, 32(3), 417-425. (SCI).
- Lin, C.L., Cheng, Y.H., Liu, Z.S.* and Chen, J.Y., (2011) Metal catalysts supported on activated carbon fibers for removal of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons from incineration flue gas, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 197, 254-263. (SCI, NSC96-2221-E-268-001-MY3)
- Chuang, K.H., Liu, Z.S., Chang, Y.H., Lu, C.Y. and Wey, M.Y.*, (2010) Study of SBA-15 supported catalysts for toluene and NO removal: the effect of promoter (Co, Ni, Mn, Ce), Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis, 99(2), 409-420. (SCI, NSC96-2221-E-268-001-MY3)
- Chuang, K.H., Liu, Z.S. and Wey, M.Y.*, (2010) Catalytic activity of copper-supported catalyst for NO reduction in the presence of oxygen: Fitting of calcination temperature and copper loading, Material Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, 175(2), 100-107. (SCI, NSC96-2221-E-268-001-MY3)
- Liu, Z.S., Lin, C.L.* and Chou, J.D., (2010) Studies of Cd, Pb and Cr distribution characteristics in bottom ash following agglomeration/defluidization in a fluidized bed boiler incinerating artificial waste, Fuel Processing Technology, 91(6), 591-599. (SCI)
- Cheng, Y.H.*, Liu, Z.S. and Chen, C.C., (2010) On-road measurements of ultrafine particle concentration profiles and their size distributions inside the longest highway tunnel in Southeast Asia, Atmospheric Environment, 44, 763-772. (SCI)
- Chuang, K.H., Liu, Z.S., Lu, C.Y. and Wey, M.Y.*, (2009) Influence of catalysts on the preparation of carbon nanotubes for toluene oxidation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 48(9), 4202–4209. (SCI, NSC96-2221-E-268-001-MY3)
- 劉禎淑*（2011年06月）。活性碳纖維擔載金屬觸媒之製備及其對焚化廢氣中有機污染物氧化/吸附之研究。工程科技通訊，112-113, 32。國科會：96-2221-E-131-019-MY3。
- Liu, Z.S.*, (2008) Adsorption of SO2 and NO from incineration flue gas onto activated carbon fibers, Waste Management, 28(11), 2329-2335. (SCI, NSC 93-2211-E-268-002-)
- Liu, Z.S.*, (2007) Control of heavy metals during incineration using activated carbon fibers, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 142, 506-511. (SCI)
- Chen, J.C.*, Liu, Z.S. and Huang, J.S., (2007) Emission characteristics of coal combustion in different O2/N2, O2/CO2 and O2/RFG atmosphere, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 142, 266-271. (SCI)
- Liu, Z.S.*, (2006) Control of PAHs from incineration by activated carbon fibers, Journal of Environmental Engineering, ASCE, 132(5), 463-469. (SCI, NSC 92-2211-E-268-003-)
- Liu, Z.S.*, (2005) Advanced experimental analysis of the reaction of Ca(OH)2 with HCl and SO2 during the spray dry scrubbing process, Fuel, 84(1), 5-11. (SCI, NSC 91-2212-E-268-001-)