Department of Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering, Ming Chi University of Technology
- Soil microbiology
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Organic wastes application and management
- Effective microorganism application
- Ph.D. – Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Science, University of Illinois, Urban-Champaign, USA, 2004
- M.S. - Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Science, University of Illinois, Urban-Champaign, USA, 2000
- B.S. - Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Nat. Tsing Hua University, Taiwan, 1991
- Assistant Professor (8/2005-1/2011), Dept. of Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering, Ming Chi University of Technology, Taiwan.
- Postdoc (8/2004 – 7/2005), Dept. of Agricultural Chemistry, Nat. Taiwan University, Taiwan.
Peer Reviewed Articles
- Chang, Y.T., Tsui, L., Chou, H.L., Laio, Y.F. and Chen, H.T., (2016) Anaerobic biodegradation of decabromodiphenyl ether (BDE-209)contaminated sediment by organic compost. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 113, 228-237.
- Fan, C.H., Tsui, M. and Tsui, L.*, (2014) Structural characterization of bagasse-derived composts with different maturities and their solubility enhancing effect on PCE and toluene. Chemosphere, 105, 95-99.
- Tsui, L.*, Fan, C.H. and Lin, S.F., (2011) Reductive dechlorination of tetrachloroethene to ethene by compost samples with different maturity. Bioresource Technology, 102, 10498-10504.
- Fan, C.H., Tsui, L. and Liao M.C., (2011) Parathion degradation and its intermediate formation by Fenton process in neutral environment, Chemosphere, 82, 229-236.
- Tsui, L.* and Juang, M.A (2010) Effects of composting on sorption capacity of bagasse-based chars. Waste Management, 30, 995-999.
- Tsui, L. A method that remove heavy metals from soil. Patent I 605856. 2017
- Tsui, L. A method that produce high nitrogen content activated carbon. Patent I 490162. 2015.
- Tsui, L. A method that accelerate the groundwater remediation. Patent I 434809. 2014.
- Tsui, L. METHOD FOR ENHANCING BIOTRANSFORMATION OF GROUNDWATER CONTAMINANTS. U.S. Patent 8431024 B1. 2013.