Department of Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering, Ming Chi University of Technology.
- Transport phenomena and unit operations
- Separation technology
- Water/wastewater treatment
- Ph.D. - Department of Chemical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2001
Peer Reviewed Articles
- Chen-Yi Tsai and R.M. Wu, “Simulation of a small solar storage tank and its operation strategy,” Desalination and Water Treatment, submit, 2019 January.
- Chu-Chiao Wang and R.M. Wu, “Experimental and Simulation of a Novel Hydrocyclone-Tubular Membrane as Overflow Pipe,” Separation and Purification Technology, 60-67, 198, 2018.
- 具備顆粒分級與過濾功能雙效合一之旋風分離器-旋風分級濾機化工 63卷第二期(2016) pp. 27-41.
- R.M. Wu, and Y.J. Lin “Tubular membrane filtration with a side stream and its intermittent backwash operation,” Sep. Sci Tech., 47(12), 1689-1697 (2012). August.
- C.H. Chen and R.M. Wu, “The Effects of a Hydrocyclone Overflow Pipe Structure on Separation Efficiency,” Journal of Technology, Vol. 29, No. 1, p.39-47. 2014 March.
- C.H. Chou, J.P. Hsu, C.C. Kuo, H. Ohshima, S. Tseng and R.M. Wu “Importance of the porous structure of a soft particle on its electrophoretic behavior,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 93, 154-160, (2012) May.
- C.Y. Hsu, S.J. Wu and R.M. Wu “Particles Separation and Tracks in a Hydrocyclone,” Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering, 14(1), 65-70. (2011).
- Y.S. Lai, C.W. Fu, C.Y. Pan and R.M. Wu, “A Study on Hydrocyclone with Rotating Blades on Overflow Pipe Wall” 2011 International Conference on Materials for Environmental Protection and Energy Application, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Sept. 27-28, (2011).
- J.P Hsu, C.H. Chou, C.C. Kuo, S. Tseng, and R.M. Wu “Electrophoresis of an arbitrarily oriented toroid in an unbounded electrolyte solution” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 82, 505-512 (2011) Feb.
- R. M. Wu and K. J. Li “Increasing Filtrate Flux of Crossflow Filtration with Side Stream,” Separation Science and Technology, 45(7) 975-981 (2010) (SCI, EI).
- C. Y. Hsu and R. M. Wu “Effect of Overflow Depth of a hydro cyclone on Particles Separation,” Drying Technology, 28(7) 916-921 (2010) (SCI, EI)
- E. W.-C. Lim, Y.R. Chen, C.H. Wang and R. M. Wu “Experimental and Computational Studies of Multiphase Hydrodynamics in a Hydrocyclone Separator System,” Chemical Engineering Science, 65, 6415-6424. (2010).